¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

> parrilla2008
`
mensaje Jul 19 2007, 07:58 PM
Publicado: #1

Advanced Member

Grupo: Members
De: Spain
Usuario No.: 3.697

Barrichello announces new Honda deal

By Pablo Elizalde Thursday, July 19th 2007, 12:50 GMT

Brazilian Rubens Barrichello has announced he has extended his contract with the Honda Racing team until the end of 2008.

The 35-year-old, winner of nine Grands Prix, joined the Japanese squad from Ferrari at the start of the 2006 season and has partnered Briton Jenson Button since.

"I am delighted to confirm that I am staying with Honda for 2008," Barrichello wrote on his website. "When I came here in 2006, it was always my intention to develop a long-term relationship and help build a strong team together. 2007 has been tough so far but I believe we are heading in the right direction again.

"In addition to the great team we have already, there are some good new people coming on board and I have confidence that we will make progress now.

"Jenson and I have a great relationship together as team-mates and stability will be key as we look forward to the challenge of 2008. For now though, we have eight races remaining and that is where our focus lies."

Barrichello has started 241 Grands Prix over 15 seasons.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Respuestas
alvaro pdl
mensaje Oct 7 2006, 10:31 PM
Publicado: #2

Advanced Member

Grupo: Members
De: Spain
Usuario No.: 4.744

yo creo que los pilotos oficiales para la temporada 2008 son: ferrari kimi, massa
Mclaren Alonso, Bruno senna, renault nelsitño piquet y kovalaine ,etc...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Mensajes en este tema
39 Páginas V   1 2 3 > » 

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 9th May 2024 - 08:08 AM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022