¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

87 Páginas V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IndyCar Series, Go Uri!
tenista
mensaje Feb 16 2011, 10:45 PM
Publicado: #241

TENISTA

Grupo: Members
De: Meco-Madrid
Usuario No.: 3.906

CITA(BITTER @ Feb 16 2011, 10:37 PM) *
No hay mal que por bien no venga...

Oriol Serviá acaba de anunciar en su twitter que pronto hará públicos sus planes de competición tras este año de sequía. Dice que son planes de competición en plural. rolleyes.gif

Me alegro, de que al menos a alguien le salgan bien las cosas....

--------------------
"El Foro es y será, siempre, mi Segunda Casa"

"Modo Positivo ON"

"Pedro volverá"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deAngelis
mensaje Mar 7 2011, 10:21 PM
Publicado: #242

Advanced Member

De: Spain
Usuario No.: 3.592

Bueno, parece que Uri va a probar con Newman/Haas... http://grandepremio.ig.com.br/formulaindy/...r+10379511.html

Saludos!
GO Pedro!

+Quote Post
`
mensaje Mar 11 2011, 09:48 AM
Publicado: #243

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 3.697

INDYCAR: Servia One Of Many Hoping To Fill Final Seats
Next weeks official IZOD IndyCar Series test at Barber Motorsports Park is expected to provide answers on how the final 2011 IndyCar grid will shape up.

Next weeks official IZOD IndyCar Series test at Barber Motorsports Park is expected to provide a number of confirmations regarding who will fill the remaining seats on the 2011 IndyCar grid.

Deals are believed to be in place between Conquest Racing, Colombian driver Sebastien Saavedra and Englands Pippa Mann, while Dale Coyne has Sebastien Bourdais, Milka Duno and Alex Lloyd in the mix.

KV Racing appears to have Tony Kanaan ready to join the team and Jay Penske is also known to be working hard to keep Dragon Racing on track for the March 27th season opener in St. Petersburg.

Newman Haas Racing also looks like its close to securing Canadas James Hinchcliffe and open-wheel veteran Oriol Servia to lead its two-car campaign in 2011.

PHOTOS: Sebring IndyCar Test

With another test scheduled with NHR at Barber, Servia says negotiations are headed in the right direction and hopes for some positive news to emerge next week from Alabama.

Lets say I feel a lot stronger on the possibility [of joining NHR] than the last time we spoke. Things are looking good. Thats all I can say right now.

Servia has struggledlike many of the veteran drivers who lost their rides when Champ Car foldedto find solid footing in the IZOD IndyCar Series.

The Catalonian campaigned the full 2008 IndyCar season with KV Racing, but his services have been sorely underutilized over the last two years.

Joining NHR for the first time in 2005, Servia earned one win and seven podiums on the way to finishing second in the championship behind his teammate, Sebastien Bourdais.

With Robert Doornbos out of the picture at NHR towards the end of the 2009 season, Servia got the call to deputize for the Dutchman, quickly producing the best results of the year in the No. 06 car.

With the need for a funded driver in 2010, Hideki Mutoh and the No. 06 spent much of the year in the wilderness as the team dropped down to a single entry.

Graham Rahals return in the latter half of the championship produced five top 10s from six starts, but by all accounts, it was an atypical season for the eight-time open-wheel champions.

Knowing how hungry the team has become to return to its former glory, bringing Servia back for a third stint could provide the ingredient theyve been missing.

These are the same guys today that I won with before and have so many championships. I know what they are capable of doing. I think any serious driver wants to be with a team like Newman Haas.

While Servia waits to hear if hell be on the grid with NHR at St. Petersburg in two weeks, he knows exactly where hell be on March 19th.

If everything comes together as planned, Servia will add 17 IndyCar rounds to a calendar that already includes three American Le Mans Series endurance events as a pilot for Paul Gentilozzis factory Jaguar RSR program.

This will be a lot of fun. Its driving with my friends from Champ Car and for Paul, who Ive known for a long time. I didnt get to race last year, which was very, very strange. I think this will get things going in a good direction.

As revealed on the ALMS entry list for the 12 Hours of Sebring a few weeks ago, Servia will partner with the Brazilian duo of Junqy and Shorty, better known as eight-time Champ Car race winner Bruno Junqueira and 2002 Champ Car champion Cristiano da Matta.

Sharing a Jaguar XKR in the popular GT class with his open-wheel friends will be a nice change of pace, according to Servia, and while hes only expected to drive in the long races at Sebring, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and Petit Le Mans, he says he wouldnt turn down the opportunity to do more sports car racing in the future.

Ive raced in Champ Car, in the IndyCar Series and Ive also done GRAND-AM, but this will be my first time in the ALMS. Ive tested at Sebring a lot, but this is also my first race at the 12 hours. I like sports cars, although I have not done a lot of that type of racing. I know they are very motivated and they have done a lot to the [Jaguar] since last year, so there is a lot of optimism for everyone. I hope we can have fun and give good results in our races together, and I wouldnt mind doing more sports car racing to go with the IndyCar races. Staying busy is my goal.

With as many as 20 races on his plate this year, Servia just might get his wish.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/ind...ll-final-seats/

+Quote Post
BITTER
mensaje Mar 11 2011, 10:23 AM
Publicado: #244

Advanced Member

De: Seville, Spain
Usuario No.: 4.071

Parece que poquito a poco se va concretando!

--------------------
-¿Cómo le gustaría ser recordado cuando lo deje?
-Como un tipo normal que le echó muchos huevos. (La Vanguardia, 07/02/2010)

+Quote Post
murra
mensaje Mar 11 2011, 10:58 AM
Publicado: #245

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 3.499

Esperemos que para variar Uri tenga un poco de suerte. Al menos este año parece que tiene posibilidades serias, ojalá se concreten

+Quote Post
KIT
mensaje Mar 11 2011, 11:45 AM
Publicado: #246

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 1.046

CITA(murra @ Mar 11 2011, 10:58 AM) *
Esperemos que para variar Uri tenga un poco de suerte. Al menos este año parece que tiene posibilidades serias, ojalá se concreten

+1!!!...

Y por cierto... otro que vuelve a las américas!!!

----------------------------------

Bourdais closes on Coyne deal

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/89862

----------------------------------

Sería la REPANOCHA!!! si regresase (que anda haciendo test) y vovlviera a estar delante.

De momento se lleva él título a una de mis grandes decepciones.

A ver que tal le va!!!

--------------------
Salu2 a todos y...
FOR?A PEDRO!!!

+Quote Post
monza2001
mensaje Mar 15 2011, 11:29 PM
Publicado: #247

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 3.756

Acabo de leer el Mundo Deportivo y me he quedado a cuadros cuando he leido que Oriol tiene el puesto asegurado y que se está buscando patrocinio para Hinchliffe.

Que yo sepa el equipo no ha confirmado nada al respecto no???

De confirmarse sería una gran noticia.

--------------------
Gora Pedro ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

http://www.formulaf1.es/

http://www.kirolmania.net/

+Quote Post
`
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 12:42 AM
Publicado: #248

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 3.697

SERVIA AND HINCHCLIFFE FIFTH AND SEVENTH QUICK ON THE SECOND AND FINAL DAY OF THE IZOD INDYCAR SERIES OPEN TEST AT BARBER MOTORSPORTS PARK

FASTEST: Helio Castroneves 1:11.943
5th: Oriol Servia 1:12.433
7th: James Hinchcliffe 1:12.520

Oriol Servia, No. 02 Dallara/Honda/Firestone: "I'm so happy! Obviously its great to be in the top-five but I'm just so happy. When you are running in the top-five there is a reason. I felt good in the car, with the team. I was a blast when I looked at the scoring board an hour before the end and we were one and two. That's the way Newman/Haas has always been and that's the way it has to be and it just felt great that we got there with two days of testing. There is still a lot to come from myself and the car. We progressed big stages to get where we are and there is still more. I feel very happy; everybody is super motivated. James was super helpful all day yesterday and today with him knowing the track and I really hope we can be teammates. The two cars worked together really well and we made a lot of progress together. I'm very happy with the team and myself. When you are a year out of the car, of course you still think you can drive but it is just so great knowing it is true."

+Quote Post
tenista
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 09:19 AM
Publicado: #249

TENISTA

CITA(` @ Mar 16 2011, 12:42 AM) *
SERVIA AND HINCHCLIFFE FIFTH AND SEVENTH QUICK ON THE SECOND AND FINAL DAY OF THE IZOD INDYCAR SERIES OPEN TEST AT BARBER MOTORSPORTS PARK

FASTEST: Helio Castroneves 1:11.943
5th: Oriol Servia 1:12.433
7th: James Hinchcliffe 1:12.520

Oriol Servia, No. 02 Dallara/Honda/Firestone: "I'm so happy! Obviously its great to be in the top-five but I'm just so happy. When you are running in the top-five there is a reason. I felt good in the car, with the team. I was a blast when I looked at the scoring board an hour before the end and we were one and two. That's the way Newman/Haas has always been and that's the way it has to be and it just felt great that we got there with two days of testing. There is still a lot to come from myself and the car. We progressed big stages to get where we are and there is still more. I feel very happy; everybody is super motivated. James was super helpful all day yesterday and today with him knowing the track and I really hope we can be teammates. The two cars worked together really well and we made a lot of progress together. I'm very happy with the team and myself. When you are a year out of the car, of course you still think you can drive but it is just so great knowing it is true."

Gran noticia, Yossi, ahora solo falta que la temporada sea igual.....

--------------------

"Modo Positivo ON"

"Pedro volverá"

+Quote Post
KIT
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 10:37 AM
Publicado: #250

Advanced Member

CITA(` @ Mar 16 2011, 12:42 AM) *

Mmmm... unsure.gif de momento nada confirmado, es curioso que suiguieramos las carreras deportivas de Pedro y Serviá casi en paralelo. Bufff todavía recuerdo su leñazo en Laguna Seca 2001, a bordo de un monoplaza Sigma, con aquel patrocinio de "Catalonia", me quedé heladito frente al televisor.

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rFzbSSJ0W8

Y como no, su test con Prost en Montmeló en el que mostró su categoría.

Aleeee... ya me he puesto nostálgico... sin duda si Servià consigue volante, para nosotros esta temporada de la CART será muchísimo más interesante!!! ;)

--------------------
Salu2 a todos y...
FOR?A PEDRO!!!

+Quote Post
tenista
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 10:59 AM
Publicado: #251

TENISTA

Ostras, yo pensaba que estaba confirmado ohmy.gif

--------------------

"Modo Positivo ON"

"Pedro volverá"

+Quote Post
KIT
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 11:26 AM
Publicado: #252

Advanced Member

CITA(tenista @ Mar 16 2011, 10:59 AM) *

No desprendo yo eso de la noticia de Yossi. Sí que las últimas informaciones rondan alrededor... pero en cuanto salga algo oficial, fijo que nos pega el toque wink.gif

--------------------
Salu2 a todos y...
FOR?A PEDRO!!!

+Quote Post
KIT
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 11:48 AM
Publicado: #253

Advanced Member

La noticia o el comentario by www.sportlifepress.com

Oriol Servià, quinto en los últimos entrenamientos de pretemporada de la IndyCar

Miércoles, 16 Marzo El catalán, al volante de un Dallara de Newman-Haas, equipo con el que en 2005 fue subcampeón de la Champ Car, ha brillado en los últimos entrenamientos de pretemporada de la IndyCar Series, el lunes y martes de esta semana en el Barber Motorsports Park (Birmingham, Alabama, EUA). Servià ha cerrado el cómputo de las dos jornadas de pruebas con el quinto mejor tiempo (1:12.3594), a 0.4160 del brasileño Helio Castroneves (Penske), el más rápido.

Soy muy feliz, es genial estar entre los cinco primeros. Y siempre hay una razón en un resultado como éste, sentirse bien con el coche y con el equipo. Todos estamos muy motivados, ha comentadoOriol Servià.

La edición 2011 de la IndyCar Series empezará el día 27 del presente mes de marzo en el circuito urbano de St. Petersburg (Florida).

Fuente: Infomotor/SLPmedia

http://sportlifepress.com/index.php?option...6#ixzz1Gl4iy5Y3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

En pocos días salimos de dudas.

--------------------
Salu2 a todos y...
FOR?A PEDRO!!!

+Quote Post
BITTER
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 11:50 AM
Publicado: #254

Advanced Member

CITA(tenista @ Mar 16 2011, 10:59 AM) *

En la web ofiial de la Indy apaereció una noticia este finde en la que decía que Serviá estaría todo el año con Newman Haas, aunque no lo citaba. De todas formas, Rahal, piloto Newman Haas se ha ido al equipo de Ganassi, y si Serviá es el único que ha provado el coche (habiendo pesos pesados como Weldon, Tracy...) sin volante, está máas que cantado que seré el piloto de NHR, junto, probablemente al campeon de las Indy Light del año pasado.

De momento este finde podremos difrutar de Serviá en las 12 horas de Sebring, eso sí, con un Jaguar blink.gif

(Y también de Marc Gené, Antonio García y Lucas Ordoñez cool.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
tenista
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 01:16 PM
Publicado: #255

TENISTA

CITA(BITTER @ Mar 16 2011, 11:50 AM) *
En la web ofiial de la Indy apaereció una noticia este finde en la que decía que Serviá estaría todo el año con Newman Haas, aunque no lo citaba. De todas formas, Rahal, piloto Newman Haas se ha ido al equipo de Ganassi, y si Serviá es el único que ha provado el coche (habiendo pesos pesados como Weldon, Tracy...) sin volante, está máas que cantado que seré el piloto de NHR, junto, probablemente al campeon de las Indy Light del año pasado.

De momento este finde podremos difrutar de Serviá en las 12 horas de Sebring, eso sí, con un Jaguar blink.gif

(Y también de Marc Gené, Antonio García y Lucas Ordoñez cool.gif )

Y como siempre.....no lo podremos ver en directo angry.gif

--------------------

"Modo Positivo ON"

"Pedro volverá"

+Quote Post
taz
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 01:43 PM
Publicado: #256

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 1.590

Los de la Indy creo que empiezan este finde y que se pueden seguir las carreras en directo a traves de la web
el año pasado eran flipantes las tomas de las onboard giratorias y una gozada poder escoger camara

--------------------
Soyel chavaal daquellaesquinaaaa,
Que túsabes eevitaar,
Elespejooo deela vida,
Don-de nun-ca miiraarás.

+Quote Post
BITTER
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 01:56 PM
Publicado: #257

Advanced Member

CITA(taz @ Mar 16 2011, 01:43 PM) *
Los de la Indy creo que empiezan este finde y que se pueden seguir las carreras en directo a traves de la web
el año pasado eran flipantes las tomas de las onboard giratorias y una gozada poder escoger camara

Empiezan el mismo finde que la F1, el 27 de marzo en el San Petersburgo de Florida

--------------------

+Quote Post
Raul Leiva
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 02:35 PM
Publicado: #258

Advanced Member

De: San Fernando (Cadiz)
Usuario No.: 3.297

CITA(taz @ Mar 16 2011, 01:43 PM) *

Pon la web TAZ!!!

Graciasssss

--------------------
"Mi único interés en la vida es mirar al tío que esté a mi lado y poder decirle: piloto más rápido que tú y mi novia está más buena que la tuya". Eddie Irvine.

+Quote Post
BITTER
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 03:13 PM
Publicado: #259

Advanced Member

A NEW CHALLENGER

Chris Estrada
mar 15, 2011

None of Newman/Haas Racing's past glories -- and with eight CART/Champ Car titles, there's plenty of them -- could stop last season from being one of their leaner years. Despite their best efforts with Hideki Mutoh at the controls of their one-car program, the team could only come up with an 18th-place finish in the championship with a top race finish of 12th in three different events.

It certainly was a far cry from their golden years with drivers like Mario and Michael Andretti, Nigel Mansell, Cristiano da Matta and, most recently, Sebastien Bourdais.

But while an IZOD IndyCar Series championship may still be a tall order with Team Penske and Target Chip Ganassi Racing as the perennial favorites, a much improved Newman/Haas Racing for 2011 could be emerging. This week's test sessions at Barber Motorsports Park revealed a potentially potent veteran/rookie duo for them in the teady Oriol Servia and the lively James Hinchcliffe.

Of course, you can't spell "potentially" without potential. While Servia has said that he's good to go full-time this year (check the Mar. 13 Open Test Notebook on INDYCAR.com), we haven't heard anything official on Hinchcliffe's end yet -- not to mention an official announcement from the team, either.

Let's hope that the "Mayor of Hinchtown" -- as Hinchcliffe sometimes fashions himself -- can nail the deal down, because if the test results are any indication, a Servia/Hinchcliffe combo would be entertaining.

Servia went fifth-fastest in Tuesday's runs at Barber, while Hinchcliffe paired together the fifth-fastest time on Monday and the seventh-fastest time overall when Tuesday was all over. But just as important, it sounds like both drivers have already gotten on each other's wavelength and see just how much potential
-- there's that word again -- they could have.

"There is still a lot to come from myself and the car," said Servia, who returns to INDYCAR action after a long layoff. "We progressed big stages to get where we are and there is still more. I feel very happy; everybody is super motivated.

"James was super helpful all day yesterday and today with him knowing the track, and I really hope we can be teammates. The two cars worked together really well and we made a lot of progress together. I'm very happy with the team and myself. When you are a year out of the car, of course you still think you can drive, but it is just so great knowing it is true."

As for Hinchcliffe, he quickly progressed in moving focus from getting comfortable around the highly technical Barber road course to getting his car better on longer runs.

"We did one new tire run which was good and put us right at the top for that time of day," he said Tuesday. "And then I had a little moment on track again which ruined another set of tires, so it compromised the strategy a little bit for the rest of the day. That was it for new tire runs. We went back out to get some long runs in for the first race.

"We know we can run quick on a set of sticker tires so we need to see what we can do over a stint."

However, he's still getting a lot of enjoyment out of his first runs in an IndyCar

"[Monday] was my first time to drive an Indy car on a proper road circuit so it really gave me a chance to stretch the legs of the Indy car a little bit, especially on the fast corners," he said on the first day of testing. "It's an incredible machine; it's got a lot of downforce and it's really fun to try to explore the limits of the car."

Youthfulness is a great quality in a person, but it can always use a bit of maturity to temper itself in situations. So it could go with Hinchcliffe, who would do much worse in finding a veteran partner other than Servia, a Champ Car veteran that has plenty of knowledge to give and some of the proverbial gas in his tank still left.

What's more, Hinchcliffe is fully ready to make the transition to IndyCar. There are no doubts about his talent and he's also got the personality to gather a strong following in the future.

Indeed, this pairing would definitely be one to watch if it becomes official going into St. Petersburg.

----------------------------------------------------------

Está más que hecho rolleyes.gif
A ver si llega ya la confirmación, pero desde todos los sitios, incluida la web oficial lo dan por sentado que Serviá estará con Hinchcliffe en Newman Haas. Tendrá opción clara de podio y alguna vez luchará por la victoria.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BITTER
mensaje Mar 16 2011, 03:33 PM
Publicado: #260

Advanced Member

Me estoy volviendo loco XD

Oriol Serviá está confirmado como piloto de Newman Haas para esta temporada, y así aparece en la web oficial de la Indy Car:

http://indycar.com/drivers/

Sin embargo, según los chicos de GP Cast aún no tiene la temporada asegurada, aunque sí al menos hasta la Indy 500.

http://gpcastblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/16...japon/#more-429

--------------------

+Quote Post

87 Páginas V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (2 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 28th March 2024 - 11:46 AM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022