¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

14 Páginas V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PREVIO/CARRERA AUSTRALIA 2005
Pep79
mensaje Mar 9 2005, 07:17 PM
Publicado: #261

Pep

Grupo: Members
De: Spain
Usuario No.: 1.246

Muy bueno el programa... gracias.

--------------------
"Si puedes ver el árbol con el que te vas a estrellar...es subviraje; si lo oyes...es sobreviraje" - Walter Röhrl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
memo
mensaje Mar 9 2005, 08:10 PM
Publicado: #262

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 1.886

quote:

Espero que el motivo sea para que los motoristas ofrezcan sus motores a otras escuderías, como Ferrari, Toyota, Cosworth,... porque de lo contrario será otra de las normas sin sentido.

Segun lei no se donde (creo que en algun link posteado en el foro de Atlas), en el reglamento para 2006 se contempla la posibilidad de que varias escuderias utilicen el mismo chasis. Yo creo que se estan encaminando estos temas hacia un modelo parecido al de MotoGP, con fabricantes con equipos oficiales y equipos clientes. Me parece que es lo mejor que puede suceder tal y como estan las cosas. Las escuderias mas limitadas (Jordan, Minardi) saldrian ganando y la F1 tambien. Por muy "rebajada" que sea la version cliente que se les ofrezca de otro monoplaza va a ser siempre mucho mejor que lo que tienen ahora mismo.

--------------------
Donde no hay mata, no hay patata.

+Quote Post
danini
mensaje Mar 11 2005, 08:50 PM
Publicado: #263

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 3.192

Yo tambien creo que eso podría ser positivo. Por cierto, el GP de Australia todavía sigue coleando para algunos, es el caso de Peter Sauber que no esta muy contento con la actuación de Jacques Villeneuve que digamos:

http://www.thef1.com/noticias/2005/noticia_15430.shtml

¿Llegará a final de temporada el Canadiense? Hay que ver, con lo buen piloto que era, manchar de la forma que esta haciendo su nombre, más vale que se ponga las pilas o lo deje antes de que sea más tarde (aún).

+Quote Post
Raquel
mensaje Mar 11 2005, 11:24 PM
Publicado: #264

Advanced Member

De: Sitges. (Barcelona)
Usuario No.: 3.717

Villeneuve comenta que la razón de su "mala" actuación durante la carrera se justifica en una incorrecta elección de los neumáticos...

Autosport.com:

Villeneuve blames tyres
Canadian says tyres choice is the reason for his poor form. By Reuters

Canadian Jacques Villeneuve has blamed a poor tyre choice for his disappointing Sauber debut in last Sunday's season-opening Australian Grand Prix.

"I did not get any front grip in the first few laps and I lost many positions," the 1997 World Champion said on his personal website on Friday.

"After this, my car did not have enough downforce and I struggled to keep the pace with the rest of the field. I had soft tyres on and I think it clearly wasn't the right choice.

"The car was moving a lot and after the first pitstop it was just too slow. It was a very bad race for me and I felt pretty bad for my fans and the people who are supporting me," said Villeneuve.

The Canadian went from fourth place on the starting grid to 13th at the finish while Brazilian teammate Felipe Massa, on a full fuel load, raced from last position to 10th.

Team boss Peter Sauber said he was baffled by Villeneuve's lack of pace and added that the Canadian had offered little in the way of an explanation.

I had soft tyres on and I think it clearly wasn't the right choice
Jacques Villeneuve

"I can't explain the difference, which is a big one," the cigar-chomping Swiss said. "Really, it was bigger than it looks."

Villeneuve, who made his comeback last year when he raced the last three races of the season for Renault after being dropped by BAR in 2003, said he remained optimistic about the future.

"I could get some valuable information that I will be able to use for the following races," he said. "It will take longer than expected but things should get better with a few races in the bag.

"The good thing is that I really did not feel tired after the race, meaning that I am fit and the training that I did this winter is paying off. In fact, I was ready for another race."

The Malaysian Grand Prix, one of the hottest and most physically demanding races of the year with expected ambient temperatures of around 36 degrees Celsius, is next on March 20.

--------------------
"I am an artist; the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush." - GRAHAM HILL

+Quote Post

14 Páginas V  « < 12 13 14
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 27th April 2024 - 08:11 AM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022