¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pedro de la Rosa...that Spaniard
Danny
mensaje Oct 3 2001, 07:09 AM
Publicado: #1

Advanced Member

Grupo: Members
De: Spain
Usuario No.: 2.429

Yes, that "funny Spaniard with university look" like I read not long time ago in some newspaper. Yes, that "Spaniard" is the one who is taken the role of number one in the Jaguar team day by day, not just in the races but in the private tests too.
With the trust of Niki Lauda and the "Head office" with the rest of the team that "Spaniard", "De la rosa"...we call him just "Pedro" is improving that car and building a feeling of hope for the next season with the new evolution.
Just express all the support of a country and a crowd who is with him 100% enjoying the good results and suffering the bad moments too.
Come on Pedro!... con un par!

Bye for now

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family..."

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FORFI 1.1 CLX
mensaje Oct 5 2001, 04:45 AM
Publicado: #2

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 1.411

It´s exactly what i think

Por cierto... TERUEL EXISTE
Viva mi forfi,que se quiten los minardis, que voy yo

--------------------

Por cierto... TERUEL EXISTE
Viva mi forfi,que se quiten los minardis, que voy yo biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ogledalo
mensaje Oct 5 2001, 03:03 PM
Publicado: #3

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 2.070

and you came to the right place to say it!!!
(i hope, however, that you don´t go to all the pilots' web sites saying the same...

Second is first loser.

--------------------
No por mucho amanecer madrugo más temprano.

+Quote Post
Danny
mensaje Oct 6 2001, 03:11 AM
Publicado: #4

Advanced Member

Thanks for your response Forfi 1.1 CLX and Ogledalo.
That is the way the people think in UK. Pedro is a man with a huge talent, no just Driving but testing (Everybody in the business know that is much better than Eddie in that area).
Do not forget that last season Pedro made a excellent job with Arrows.
And yes, I know this web for a long time and I think the forum is one of the best I've ever seen on the net...well done!

Anyway cheers again and see you around.
Take care

--------------------

+Quote Post
Danny
mensaje Oct 6 2001, 03:11 AM
Publicado: #5

Advanced Member

Thanks for your response Forfi 1.1 CLX and Ogledalo.
That is the way the people think in UK. Pedro is a man with a huge talent, no just Driving but testing (Everybody in the business know that is much better than Eddie in that area).
Do not forget that last season Pedro made a excellent job with Arrows.
And yes, I know this web for a long time and I think the forum is one of the best I've ever seen on the net...well done!

Anyway cheers again and see you around.
Take care

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sally Peterson
mensaje Dec 5 2001, 09:04 PM
Publicado: #6

De: United Kingdom
Usuario No.: 2.527

I was a big Damon Hill fan and now he has gone I have my eye on PEDRO - I think he is fast and has a lot of talent and I think he will go far - I wear my PDLR hat with pride - especially as he is from Barcelona which is my favourite city in the world - I adore Catalunya. Pedro is brilliant and I eill be looking forward to him winning his first race in 2002! I will pop open the Cava when he does.

22 Essex RoadSouth WoodfordLondonE18 1JS

--------------------
PEDRO IS THE BEST

+Quote Post
ogledalo
mensaje Jan 2 2002, 11:48 PM
Publicado: #7

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 2.070

well, sally, that cup of cava, and many more, you can have them here in barcelona when that victory arrives!!
or, let us know if you are around for the spanish gp, since many of pedro followers that write here either come from barcelona or sorroundings or will be in the circuit coming from other parts of spain. remember the date: april 28!

Second is first loser.

--------------------
No por mucho amanecer madrugo más temprano.

+Quote Post
PHILIP
mensaje Jan 4 2002, 07:59 AM
Publicado: #8

Advanced Member

De: Girona
Usuario No.: 2.237

I dream spanish national anthem sounding in Montmelo circuit.

And why not? Pedro starting in sixth position, M Schumacher crashes with Kimi (), Coulthard lose car's control; retired, Irvine is doing the race of his life, but the engine can't stand more; abandon. That's good, Montoya is in the first position, Pedro is second, and in the last lap Pedro attacks Juan Pablo overtaking Montoya just in arrive line.

Who told dreaming is free?

+Quote Post
Danny
mensaje Jan 4 2002, 10:19 PM
Publicado: #9

Advanced Member

Wos Philip, that would be a nice one.
Very difficult but nice anyway.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Danny
mensaje Jan 13 2002, 07:04 PM
Publicado: #10

Advanced Member

MAKING OF A ROLE MODEL

PEDRO de la Rosa's career began not with the traditional proving ground of karting but a different form of four-wheeled drive competition.
Although he wanted to race karts, his parents were reluctant to allow him to do so after his uncle had been killed in a road accident. Instead, when he was nine, he was presented with a radio control car and subsequently went on to become a European champion and finish runner-up in the world championship one year.
"It actually helped my racing career because it was competition and you were fighting against other people", admits de la Rosa. "Those cars are very sensitive. I sepent days and days trying different tyres, different shocks, different engines and different exhaust pipes just to try and make the car quicker.
"In some areas it is very similar to motor racing. I would have prefered to have gone karting. But it is what I had, it was good and it was fun."
Although de la Rosa managed to persuade his parents to let him go karting, he was told that he could not rely on any financial or practical support. He believes it was the best thing that could have happened to him.
"Since karting my father has only been to one or two races and said if I wanted to be a racing driver I would have to do it by myself. That is the best thing my father taught me, because I go to kart races and see fathers putting helmets on their sons who are crying. They are pushing them to become a racing driver. for me tha is bullshit because you have to want it yourself, not because of your father.
"I had to fitht for it myself and tha is what I am proud of. That is how I am and I did not have my father pushing. I did it myself and okay, some things could have been better, but I am here. You just have to fight in life."

January 10 2002. © Autosport

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family..." [/b]

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 28th March 2024 - 07:56 PM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022