¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

> JOS BETTER THAN PEDRO?
Bartus
mensaje Apr 20 2000, 02:08 AM
Publicado: #1

Grupo: Members
De: Netherlands
Usuario No.: 122

Imagine what would have happened if Jos qualified on Pedros' spots ;-) I agree with you, it is still early in the season but one has to win. Since you are the first to respondhere I put a bottle of Vetrano at stake. If Jos has more points by the end of 1999 you pay, otherwise I pay. If it is a draw I propose we both get drunk..........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Respuestas
Laptom
mensaje May 4 2000, 04:48 PM
Publicado: #2

Grupo: Members
Usuario No.: 182

Perhaps you're right. But he has been beaten Pedro for so far. Isn't he also a star? I think that you don't know the background of Jos. And I'm affraid that you only read the national press and not the international one. There you could see that a lot of people are impressed by Jos. Schumacher allways said that Jos is one of the big ones in F1. It was for Jos the first year in F1 beside Schumacher and his thirth year in a formula car.
When Button came to Williams people hoped that he not became a second Jos, to young and to unexperienced for F1. But Button has the luck that not Micheal is in his team and the teams learned a lot since Jos came to F1.

So take of those blinkers and see a little bit more then only Pedro.

I believe that this weekend Pedro is finally going to score (perhaps also points), but the next races Jos is going to lead the Arrows team.

Greetings Tommy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 26th May 2024 - 02:45 AM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022