BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )
May 24 2000, 02:07 PM
Publicado:
#1
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Grupo: Members Mensajes: 1.041 Desde: 11-March 08 De: Spain Usuario No.: 90 |
Alesi was touring at the Pit Lane.
-------------------- "The crowds loved him because he, of all the men out there, was clearly working without a net"
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Respuestas
Jun 6 2000, 12:44 AM
Publicado:
#2
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Grupo: Members Mensajes: 44 Desde: 11-March 08 De: France Usuario No.: 260 |
Hello Nano Saiz
Right, what a race !! But for us, leave the bottle of Cava in your fridge !! because Alesi and PDLR don't finish the race. Until the 29'th lap I believe the bottle was mine but... For this race, can you admit than Alesi is a great driver ? and not a old, slower like the PDLR's fans said in the spanish forum. In the qualify the gap with PDLR if I remember was over 1.3 s/lap. And for the crash with Button, I saw the same crash than Barcelone. The difference is that it's Button who was optimist in the Loews corner... and PDLR who close the door, thinking "it's impossible to overtake in this Corner"... like Alesi in Barcelone. The problem for PDLR was for him that he can't restart because he destroy in the morning the third car in the "Tabac" 's corner. Bad luck. "What hapenned to Alesi? I really don,t know. (it,s no ironic)" : I have not the official position of the team, but Alesi declare in french TV that was certainly a transmission problem after the 3 starts ? Trulli had the same problem. "We will see on the next race" : perhaps, but I'am not so confident for the Canada. The Arrows is quicker than the AP03. I think PDLR can be in the TOP 10 in qualify. For Alesi it will be harder. But in the race all is possible. Wait and see for the bottle !! |
|
|
|
Mensajes en este tema
Gilles To all Alesi fans ... May 24 2000, 02:07 PM
Nounou This time, it's Gilles who is ironic !? (cf. topic... May 24 2000, 09:50 PM
Nano Saiz Nounou:
I really admired you.
You have an idea a... May 25 2000, 04:15 PM
Nounou To Nano Saiz :
You said "Monaco for me is th... May 25 2000, 11:40 PM
Nano Saiz Nounou:
What about forget the last Weekend?
You ... Jun 5 2000, 03:06 PM
Nano Saiz Nounou:
I admit, Alesi WAS a geat driver, and of ... Jun 6 2000, 10:04 PM
Nounou Hello Nano Saiz and everybody
You said : "Bu... Jun 8 2000, 04:41 PM
chatarra Was Alesi in Nurburgring?
Heidfeld was disqualify... May 24 2000, 01:18 AM![]() ![]() |
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):
| Fecha y Hora Actual: 28th September 2026 - 03:26 PM |


May 24 2000, 02:07 PM




