¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

2 Páginas V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> JOS BETTER THAN PEDRO?
Atila
mensaje May 2 2000, 06:42 PM
Publicado: #21

Advanced Member

Grupo: Members
De: Spain
Usuario No.: 188

Assuming that everyone in this chat follows the testing times and qualifying through internet it is OBVIOUS that Pedro is much faster than Jos, he is also much more consistent. Jos has done some great starts, but how long will his luck last?

What happened in Brazil? Jos just blew up Arrows first opportunity to score points this year. If I were Tom W. I would be really disappointed at Jos. Should the race have turned up so well for Pedro I have no doubt that he would have scored.
Pedro is being very agressive this year, it is just a matter of time for his results to show up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Simmaster F
mensaje May 3 2000, 04:02 AM
Publicado: #22

De: Netherlands
Usuario No.: 180

To jesus:
Jos wasn't beaten by every teammate...please do some research before stating something...

To Alvaro15:
Go play with you toys or go back to school...You won't be taken serious with this sort of postings...

To Atila:
Its OBVIOUS you don't follow F1 too well I'm afraid...it's 2-2 in qualifying and although Pedro's got the edge until now in testing times/practise times, it really doesn't say anything...

In the races Pedro hasn't been in front of Jos anytime/anywhere but for the grid position in Melbourne and San Marino.
IMO both drivers are almost matched for eachother but Jos certainly has the edge and IMO during the season pedro will have problems to follow Jos' speed when Jos will know the team a bit better. (don't forget Pedro has already done a year at Arrows)

In the end Pedro and Jos are both really fast drivers who both are underrated IMO.

Don't be too subjective and show some respect for both!

Robert

+Quote Post
jesus
mensaje May 4 2000, 05:43 AM
Publicado: #23

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 104

I'm sorry,Simmaster.Verstappen was not beaten by everybody.Jos was only beaten by M. Schumacher,M.Salo and R.Barrichello but he won to M. Sciatarella (Simtek)and R. Rosset (Arrows), two good ¿drivers?.Verstappen is not a star.

+Quote Post
Laptom
mensaje May 4 2000, 04:48 PM
Publicado: #24

Usuario No.: 182

Perhaps you're right. But he has been beaten Pedro for so far. Isn't he also a star? I think that you don't know the background of Jos. And I'm affraid that you only read the national press and not the international one. There you could see that a lot of people are impressed by Jos. Schumacher allways said that Jos is one of the big ones in F1. It was for Jos the first year in F1 beside Schumacher and his thirth year in a formula car.
When Button came to Williams people hoped that he not became a second Jos, to young and to unexperienced for F1. But Button has the luck that not Micheal is in his team and the teams learned a lot since Jos came to F1.

So take of those blinkers and see a little bit more then only Pedro.

I believe that this weekend Pedro is finally going to score (perhaps also points), but the next races Jos is going to lead the Arrows team.

Greetings Tommy

+Quote Post
jesus
mensaje May 5 2000, 05:00 AM
Publicado: #25

Advanced Member

I can't read too much press.In this country is dificult to find good news about f1.Newspapers and tv never talk about it and my english is not enough good to read international press.All my thoughts are made watching races on tv. I think pedro will never be world champion,but he could win races someday.Jos had a very difficult first season with benetton, but he had more choices than other drivers and he didn´t show a lot (I only surprised the races with Simtek).Possibly the first season stopped his progress.I wish will never happen the same with Jenson Button,Fernando Alonso and other drivers.

+Quote Post
jesus
mensaje May 5 2000, 05:02 AM
Publicado: #26

Advanced Member

I can't read too much press.In this country is dificult to find good news about f1.Newspapers and tv never talk about it and my english is not enough good to read international press.All my thoughts are made watching races on tv. I think pedro will never be world champion,but he could win races someday.Jos had a very difficult first season with benetton, but he had more chances than other drivers and he didn´t show a lot (I only surprised the races with Simtek).Possibly the first season stopped his progress.I wish will never happen the same with Jenson Button,Fernando Alonso and other drivers.

+Quote Post

2 Páginas V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 29th March 2024 - 01:44 AM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022