¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Great job Pedro!
Simmaster F
mensaje Apr 28 2000, 05:41 AM
Publicado: #1

Grupo: Members
De: Netherlands
Usuario No.: 180

Hey guys (and maybe girls),

I'm really impressed by Pedro's driving until now, in the races it didn't work out too well but it's a matter of time (not too much I hope) he and/or Jos will get some top 6 finishes (what it is all about).

I know many so-called F1-fans/experts (read outsiders)underrate Pedro very much like they underrate Jos. But to do well in crappy cars like they were used to drive is just impossible. I wonder what 'Shoey' had achieved in last year's crappy A20...

Let's kick some butt guys!

Robert Fleurke
Fx3D Motorsports
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nano Saiz
mensaje Apr 29 2000, 06:56 PM
Publicado: #2

Advanced Member

De: Spain
Usuario No.: 74

All the spanish people are impresed with Pedro and the job he is doing.

The real problem is because we are waiting for the points unpaciently. Even Pedro have said in press that he feel the presure of fans, and i am not sure this is good for Pedro.

Particulary, if Jos get the points before Pedro, this wil be not a problem or disapoint, because I am one of this kind of people who beleve in a team, not just in a pilot.

Enyway the realy important for me, is the last race of year. In this point Arrows must have like minimun 6 or 7 points, and the next year we will have a Pedro in a good car. (Arrows, Willians or Jordan again.

Good luck for Montmelo¡¡¡¡

+Quote Post
Simmaster F
mensaje May 3 2000, 04:23 AM
Publicado: #3

De: Netherlands
Usuario No.: 180

Well, feeling the pressure of fans shouldn't really bother Pedro...he should feel strengthened with so much support like Jos always states about the massive dutch support!
In the end Pedro drives for himself and not for anyone else...(ofcourse it would be nice for the fans and Spain)

I agree with the team thing, I like when both drivers do well instead of one of them...

Indeed Arrows should have at least some points this year...

I hope Montmelo will bring them some deserving points anyway.

Robert

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 25th April 2024 - 12:57 AM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022