¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General, Go Pedro go!
Jordi G.S.
mensaje May 16 2010, 11:25 AM
Publicado: #1

日本一番

Grupo: Members
De: Spain
Usuario No.: 2.677

Hello everyone!

I'm creating this threat just in order to let all of you (English speaking Pedro fans) talk about Pedro news, his performance douring the races and so on.

What do you thing about his performance in this week's GP? His 15h grid place will be a bit dangerous, but I'm sure that if he avoid the trouble in the first laps he will be on the points!

--------------------
"Speed does not kill, but a sudden lack of it does." - Henry Labouchere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pca
mensaje May 16 2010, 05:04 PM
Publicado: #2

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 3.508

Sauber car reliability problems are frustrating. Pedro did ok at Monaco.

+Quote Post
Jordi G.S.
mensaje May 16 2010, 07:57 PM
Publicado: #3

日本一番

De: Spain
Usuario No.: 2.677

It's a shame. Pedro was having a pretty good race until the hidraulic problems came up.

The car might not be the best Sauber ever, but I'm sure that without all this silly troubles they might have earned some points.

I think that Kamui and Pedro are doing an impressive job, if they keep up the good work without geting frustrated they must get some points!

C'mon pedro! :-)

--------------------
"Speed does not kill, but a sudden lack of it does." - Henry Labouchere

+Quote Post
Theo
mensaje May 22 2010, 12:47 PM
Publicado: #4

De: Ukraine, Kiev
Usuario No.: 7.315

looks like terrible joke - swiss cars are most unreliable... unsure.gif

--------------------
Sorry for my english =(

+Quote Post
Mohammed Abdel-R...
mensaje May 23 2010, 01:53 PM
Publicado: #5

De: Khartoum, Sudan
Usuario No.: 7.679

Hi Jordi!

Hi everybody! biggrin.gif

Pedro & Kobayashi are really doing their best, but the car is very weak & NOT competitive!!!!!!! angry.gif

Pedro was so close from points area in Monaco, but he's really unlucky & the car again disappointed him!!!!!

If the car did well with good strategy & Pedro continued his race in Monaco he would get points!!!!

However, I'm optimist that he will make at least a podium this season!!!!! he will do it!!!!

Do you remember his great & nice results in 2006?!!!!!

He can repeat that again!!!! and he can make better tham that if his car gets improvements that makes it

competitive!!!!!

Go Pedro!!!Go Go Go!!!!!

cool.gif

+Quote Post
Mohammed Abdel-R...
mensaje May 23 2010, 01:57 PM
Publicado: #6

I found this news regarding our champion Pedro cool.gif :

from en.espnf1.com

De la Rosa desperate to finish
ESPNF1 Staff
May 22, 2010

edro de la Rosa says he is 'desperate' to finish the Turkish Grand Prix after enduring a frustrating season that has seen him finish only one race so far.

The likeable Spaniard has suffered car failures in five out of six races, his latest retirement coming at Monaco last weekend.

"I think Istanbul Park is a track where we should be able to regain the competiveness we showed in Barcelona, therefore I'm very much looking forward to the Turkish Grand Prix," said de la Rosa.

"I like the circuit. The last time I raced there was in 2006 and I finished fifth. Certainly the most challenging corner is turn eight - it is the longest high speed corner of the championship. With G-Forces of approximately four g for a period of six seconds on each lap this turn is pretty demanding for the tyres and the neck. Again, I desperately want to finish a race."

Team-mate Kamui Kobayashi, who also suffered a disappointing weekend in Monaco, is also hoping for an upturn in fortune in Turkey.

"We learned another lesson in the last race in Monaco," said Kobayashi. "But before that in Barcelona we had a really positive feeling for the improvement of the car, and I hope we can carry on from there. Istanbul Park is a nice track and it should suit our car, especially because it has both high and medium speed corners. The slower parts in the last sector should not be too much of a disadvantage. We have to remain confident and work hard."
© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

+Quote Post
Mohammed Abdel-R...
mensaje May 30 2010, 06:43 PM
Publicado: #7

Good result from Pedro in Turkey......

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

He maintained his position from the start & didn't miss it, in addition to that he gained 2 more

positions!!!!!!

He was so close from the points area!!!!

He made a good progress!!!

Also congratulations to Kobayashi!!!!

He made a nice result, he scored a point for the team!!!!

Good job Pedro & Kobayashi!!!!

I hope that this will be the beginning of nice results & why not : podiums?

Greetings to all fans....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 28th March 2024 - 06:48 PM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022