¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nobody thinks that PDLR is going back to Jag.
Brujo
mensaje Nov 28 2002, 04:03 PM
Publicado: #1

Advanced Member

Grupo: Members
De: Luxembourg
Usuario No.: 160

brujo = SEAT

I wrote a topic on Daily F1 English forum, hoping that this rumour could be real.
Here you are a copy and paste.
---------------------------------------------
SEAT wrote:
FORD is cutting costs, downsizing and delayering.
The compensation of firing PDLR is about 3 M Dollars anf he still having a contract which is written that he only can drive as a race driver.
Pizzonia or Weber one year testing is a cheaper solution.

Hatz (Austria) wrote:
They will have to pay both so this should be equal.

SEAT wrote:
Jaguar has not made the same mistake twice. It seems that the compensation to fire Pizzonia is about half milion. If PDLR continues as a race driver for 2003, 3M- 0.5M = a saving of 2.5M

FormulaJuan wrote:
3 Mill is the money that Jaguar will make finishing higher up in the championship by having good drivers like Pizzonia and Webber. I would pay peder double this amount to get rid of him. He did not scored one single point this season, why should he stay? Certainly he must have a performance clause in his contract that will allow Ford to get rid of him for free.

Ranger Robbo (UK) wrote:
Agree. I know testing mean squat especially this early but he (Antonio) looks handy in the R3. I look forward to see what this new Cosworth has to offer once the gremlins are sorted.
--------------------------------------------
Sniff...

A+

--------------------
A+
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 23rd April 2024 - 09:30 PM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022