¡

BIENVENIDO, Invitado ( Identifícate | Registrase )

14 Páginas V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Champ Car – Servià será piloto de Newman-Haas
`
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 02:45 AM
Publicado: #261

Advanced Member

Grupo: Members
De: Spain
Usuario No.: 3.697

http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/cart/news_story.asp?ID=157676&hubName=auto_racing-cart[URL-NOMBRE]Report: Servia to join PKV Racing

PKV Racing appear to have finalized their lineup for the 2006 Champ Car season.

Accrding to autosport.com, Oriol Servia will join rookie Katherine Legge in the second PKV Racing car this season.

Servia raced last season with Newman/Haas, filling in for the injured Bruno Junqueira and finishing runner-up to teammate Sebastien Bourdais in the championship.

Newman/Haas had indicated that they would like to retain Servia but only if adequate funding could be found to field a third car.

"We're building the team for the future, and as such we thought it would be good to have an experienced driver alongside Katherine this year," PKV co-owner Kevin Kalkhoven is quoted as saying by Autosport.

"The simple fact is that Oriol isn't just experienced but a very good driver, as he proved with second in the championship last year. He will be a great addition to PKV Racing."

Kalkhoven is hoping to run a third car for the season opening race in Long Beach for co-owner Jimmy Vasser, who will now likely retire to concentrate on his post-racing career.

Cristiano da Matta, who returned to the series with PKV last season, appears to be out in the cold at this point.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Arrows76
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 03:22 AM
Publicado: #262

Advanced Member

De: Bilbao
Usuario No.: 3.652

Una pena que no se quede con newman haas.
PKV es un equipo puntero? del montón verdad? eso si, pero sería que no tuviera volante así que a por ellos oriol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Arrows76
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 03:28 AM
Publicado: #263

Advanced Member

oriol pasa a ocupar el hueco dejado en pkv por montagny que se va con aguri de tercer piloto.

+Quote Post
Arrows76
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 03:29 AM
Publicado: #264

Advanced Member

el equipo al menos tiene potentes sponsors, intel (ordenadores)y gulstream (aviones).

+Quote Post
Arrows76
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 03:32 AM
Publicado: #265

Advanced Member

gulfstream, perdón.

+Quote Post
`
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 03:36 AM
Publicado: #266

Advanced Member

Es buen equipo Arrows aunque no es Newman Hass pero bueno servia con el peor equipo un año logro acabar el campeonato entre los seis primeros.

+Quote Post
Arrows76
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 03:49 AM
Publicado: #267

Advanced Member

confiaré en tí yossi, aunque si no recuerdo mal era el de da matta que era un coche rojo y blanco casi sin sponsors no?
ojala gane alguna carrera este año!!!!
sino que se pase a la nascar ya que en más de una ocasión a dicho oriol que le gusta ese campeonato.

+Quote Post
`
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 03:57 AM
Publicado: #268

Advanced Member

Da Matta

Vasser

P.D: prefiero que siga mas años en la Cart, la nascar no me mola

+Quote Post
danini
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 04:00 AM
Publicado: #269

Advanced Member

Usuario No.: 3.192

Si, fué el equipo de Da Matta el año pasado (y tambien de Vasser) y lograron una victoria (la primera y única del equipo); que estuvieron a punto de haber sido dos de no haber sido por el incidente extraño en la carrera del aeropuerto. Y si, la decoración era blanca y roja.

No es mal equipo del todo, obviamente hubiese sido mejor Newman Haas, pero se puede decir que esta entre los cinco/seis mejores equipos. Además y como anecdota, en este equipo debutó Mika Salo en la Cart (debutó practicamente a la vez que el equipo).

En cuanto a irse a la Nascar... no se pueden comparar. La Cart es posiblemente con la GP2 el campeonato más de piloto, y la Nascar es... como los scalectrix

+Quote Post
Moi
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 04:18 PM
Publicado: #270

Advanced Member

De: Catalunya
Usuario No.: 439

Que lástima... (por no hablar mal y decir putada). Bueno, esperemos que el coche se bueno este año y pueda hacer buenos resultados con PKV Racing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
`
mensaje Mar 9 2006, 04:19 PM
Publicado: #271

Advanced Member

Oriol Servia Confirms PKV Ride

Oriol Servia arrived in Indianapolis on Wednesday night to meet his new team, get a seat fitting and soak in the fact he's been rewarded for 2005.

"I feel very lucky and very happy to be in this situation," said Servia, who is replacing Cristiano da Matta at PKV Racing for the 2006 Champ Car season. "I was hoping I would get this ride last year but they went with Cristiano and that made sense because he was a former champion.

"I've always had a good relationship with Jimmy Vasser and always wanted to be teammates with him but now he's going to be my boss. And I have a lot of respect for Jim McGee and we have some history together so I'm really looking forward to this season."

The 31-year-old native of Catalonia, Spain scored his initial victory last year at Montreal and finished runner-up to teammate Sebastien Bourdais in the standings after taking over for the injured Bruno Junqueira in June.

"Last year was very good and I think I could have done even better but I wasn't always allowed to," he said. "But I learned a lot and it was a great experience."

Paul Newman and Carl Haas wanted to keep Servia and run three cars this year but the funding fell through.

"Last November it looked about 90 percent it would happen but Paul and Carl had two big deals that failed and every day after Jan. 1 it was looking worse," continued the seven-year veteran. "But Ralph (Hansen) and those guys tried really hard and I want to thank them for trying.

"I'll always have good things to say about that team."

Servia will be expected to tutor teammate Katherine Legge in her rookie year and he's fully prepared.

"She did a nice job in Atlantics, she should be fine," he said.

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/champcar/auto/22428/[URL-NOMBRE]Fuente [/b]

+Quote Post

14 Páginas V  « < 12 13 14
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 usuario(s) está(n) leyendo este tema (1 invitado(s) y 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s))
0 usuarios(s) registrado(s):

Fecha y Hora Actual: 16th April 2024 - 05:53 AM
© PEDRO DE LA ROSA - 2022